- Consultation, based upon review of transcript, test scores, and other factors, regarding college list and visits
- Review application timetable, including planning strategy for early decision, early action, and rolling admission applications
- Plan strategy for college applications, including developing themes for academic interests, extracurricular activities, and personality focus
- Review, critique, and edit drafts of resume, Common Application essays (personal statement & meaningful activity essay) and all other college-specific supplementary essays
- Advise on recommendation and testing timetables and strategies, and prepare student for interviews
- Advise on deferral and wait-list strategies, as necessary
Organization of campus visits with detailed agenda planned Suggestions on connecting with different resources at each college (coaches, faculty, alumni).
College Application – Essay, Supplemental Essays, and Common Application Develop model application forms and drafts of potential essays to use with the formal applications. Guidance generating essay topics, reflecting the student’s unique qualities. Advice and management with supplemental essays from each institution.
My primary job is to empower students to take full ownership of the college selection process…
…and to attain admission at the “best-fit school” by working to develop the most accurate representation of academic and personal profiles to selected schools.